The Department of Administrative Reforms is the coordinating agency of the Government
of Arunachal Pradesh in the matters related to public grievances, reforms in administrations,
framing of recruitment rules, career development, staff welfare, process re-engineering,
re-organizing and restructure of departments. The department is also concerned with
the process of responsive people oriented modern administration. Allocation of business
rules defines the work allotted for the department. Following are the work allocation
as per business allocation rules:
- All policy matters relating to recruitment, promotions, service conditions, prescription
of educational qualifications etc.
- Preparation/Revision of office Manuals.
- Devising new methods and procedures for improvement in the standard of administration.
- Studies in specific aspects of administration.
- Work studies for assessing requirement of staff in various departments.
- Quality control in offices.
- Clearance of proposals for creation of posts.
- Re-organization of departments/office.
- Read More